8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all us 8th generation civic owners should get together one day. i like the conquer the dragon get together but its too far from were i live in southern cali. if any ones intrested in having a get together for 8th generation honda civic owners in nevada arizona and good ol california. that would be way cool to network with people in my area as well as out of state. but yeah that would be great and i even have a spot were we can all get together.:eek:hnoes:

·
Webby's Minion
7,058 Posts
There are plenty of roads in California to get that Tail of the Dragon feel. There's nothing here that'll give you 318 curves in 11 miles, though.

In SoCal, take a look at Los Angeles Crest Highway (Hwy 2) that starts in the foothills just north of Pasadena. There's plenty of other fun roads. Just do some quick browsing on Google Maps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
West Coast Dragon

Yes there is a road comperable to Deals Gap in the west. It's in Malibu called Latigo Canyon. How do I know it's comperable? A coligue of mine from Deleware rented a bike and I took him to Latigo. He was impressed and compared it directly to the Dragon. He does that road twice a year and is a highly compitent rider, so I'll take his word for it. By the way the canyons around Latigo are also very impressive. Lot's of road to have fun on. But be careful of us riders and drifters. It can get deadly on the weekends. Other nice things to look at while your out here are your exotics like Lamborghini, Farrari, Porsche, and Lotus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts