8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or do you (not your family, but you) have more than one car.

If so, what car(s) do you own besides the Si. Also, what was your reasoning for having 2+ cars?

·
Registered
549 Posts
SiFever said:
or do you (not your family, but you) have more than one car.

If so, what car(s) do you own besides the Si. Also, what was your reasoning for having 2+ cars?
'06 SI GG + a Honda CBR.... what can I say... Honda's are even more fun with only two wheels! :vtec:

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Its my only car. But i do happen to drive my sisters old car as a beater. That way when i go to crappy areas i can take the beater

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
No, I have a G35 too. I have had the G for 5 years. I wanted the Si as a dd. I love them both. Each has its own merits and appeal.

·
Registered
96 Posts
08 Si Coupe, 06 92x Aero, 03 Murano SL

My job is based out of Denver and I keep the 92x at my apartment there and the Si and Murano at my house in Ft. Worth.

·
Registered
313 Posts
99 Mercedes Benz S320 with 67,000 miles, 2007 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab with Magnum V8 with 900 miles, and my 06 ASMsi coupe as a daily driver that just rolled to 16,000 miles. UT

·
Registered
301 Posts
wife has a del sol, daily dd is my 99 ex 4dr accord with only 85k. the reason i keep the accord is, it is paid off still in great shape, has four doors for the kiddies, and i don't have to care about it as much. we'll prolly sell/trade the del sol. either gonna get an s2000 or wait an see if we can lease a gtr(her idea).

1 - 20 of 95 Posts