8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious to see if it is worth the $110 for the P2R TBS and gasket. I just ordered x factors intake. I am wondering if it will be a good addition to the intake or would my money be better spent elsewhere. Thanks for the help..

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
yes. im sure it could not hurt.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
if there is a gain im sure it would be worth it.

·
Kansas Chainsaw Massacre
6,296 Posts
there is a gain. sickyute demonstrated that without a doubt. the dyno is in his "keeping track" sticky.

excelerate quoted me 100 dollars, shipped (spacer + 2 gaskets), and corsport is selling them for 103 (spacer + 2 gaskets), shipped. I can't guarantee either company still has them at that price, but that was only about a week ago. can't go wrong with either company.

sctuned.com is also selling the spacer and gaskets, but unless they have some sort of package deal I don't see for all three items it looks like it would be 140 or so from them.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
corsport is a great company to buy from. tai is the man. go for it.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
I've gotten nothing but great service from both of these companies. both Josh and Tai have my thanks. because of this, I decided to post both prices to be totally fair. :thumb:
i have bought damn near everything from tai. he will just sit on the phone and bullshit with you. him and remy are awesome guys.

my buddy had a problem with the other place and so i would not want to be put in another bad situation.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
i had a injen cai before and got rid of that and exchanged it with the spacers and stock intake and my car felt way better no more lag that the cai would give me. and im sure with x's sweet intake it would help a bit.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
This definitely makes me think this is a waist of money. I think i might do the STS and bushing instead. Maybe the hondata IMG to....
just get the sts and shifter cable bushings. the base bushings imo are worthless.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts