8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting to pick up a set until I need to replace my stock tires and then I had planned on Feathers, Tires, Brakes, Suspension all at once to make the installation easier.

But I've been hearing through the grapevine that Konig is going to stop making the Feather10's in gold or maybe at all.

On Konig's site, it says that the model is still current, but I haven't been able to get ahold of my local dealer to see what they say about it...

Does anyone know anything about these rumors?
Should I be worried about being able to purchase a set of these 6 months down the line?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
from what i know, they've been discontinued.
it sucks for me too if i crack any one of my feathers =/
Where did you hear this though?
They're still listed as a current model on Konig's website.

I finally got ahold of my local dealer and they told me they can still get ahold of them pretty easily, but he made it sound like it was a special order. So I don't know if that's a sales tactic (in which case, nice try buddy) or if he was trying to hint to me that they weren't going to be easy to get soon.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
also try Z1 here on the 8th. they have a great deal on them and should be able to answer your questions on it
My grandpa once told me "Never trust a Jew that wants to give you a deal. He's either not actually Jewish, or it's not actually a deal."
But my grandpa is an old codger, so I'll check them out. :thumb:

My local shop can get me a pretty damn good deal on them too.
Less than $500 for a set = :SHOCKED:

I'm just more worried about waiting.
I want to wait so that I don't just have them sitting around for months.
But if they're discontinued, then I'd rather have them sitting in my garage for 6 months than not be able to find them at all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.