8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new the forum, but im looking into civic si's right now...
but i been to only couple of dealers, but it's hard to get a good deal on the si's...
does anyone know if 19K OTD is possible with Si's?
also, do you any dealers that will give me a good deal close to that?
i don't have any trade-ins or anything btw..
thanks!

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
on a new '07 Si... most likely.

on a new '08 Si... not at all likely

·
idgaf
6,952 Posts
19k OTD is a joke for brand new '08 si's. More of a chance with used '07s

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
I dont think you can even get an 07 at that price, unless the car has been sitting on their lot for a looong as time. If people do get them at that price they are damn lucky

·
Registered
139 Posts
Unfortunately, I would have to agree with everyone else.

I don't think you'll even be able to get a brand new 07 Si for $19K OTD (even if you don't have tax in your state). If you go into a dealership and say you want 08 Si for $19K, they will probably think you're joking and/or ask you to leave.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Unfortunately, I would have to agree with everyone else.

I don't think you'll even be able to get a brand new 07 Si for $19K OTD (even if you don't have tax in your state). If you go into a dealership and say you want 08 Si for $19K, they will probably think you're joking and/or ask you to leave.

your so right dude hehe thats what most likely what they'll do jsut SMILE at your face hehe

but anyhow gl with that YOULL need it adios.. :vtec:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I paid 19300 for mine BEFORE taxes tags and regs so ur looking at 21-22 otd at thats getting a GOOD DEAL
my brother's friend got screwed with an ex 20 something otd...
19000 even for an 07 is pushing it. lol my kbb value is at 19500 now..

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Ya, 19K OTD is HIGHLY unlikely. FYI I've been paying on my Si for a year and a half and still owe 22K, gotta love living in CA and their high taxes :thumb:
lol sorry ur gettin jacked outta ur $$. ive been paying for my Si for about 4 months now and i only owe maybe 22.3

to the OP, IF you get an Si for 19k OTD, it will be the absolute BASIC and definitely not an 08. it depends on the dealer, though, you may get lucky, as i got my 07 Si for 23 OTD w/ navi.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
lol sorry ur gettin jacked outta ur $$. ive been paying for my Si for about 4 months now and i only owe maybe 22.3

to the OP, IF you get an Si for 19k OTD, it will be the absolute BASIC and definitely not an 08. it depends on the dealer, though, you may get lucky, as i got my 07 Si for 23 OTD w/ navi.
It all depends on what you get. When you're talking MSRP of approximately $21K + $1,700 (tax) + $300 (registration) + $1,200 (warranty) + $600 (LoJack) + $500 (fog lights approx) + $500 (autonight mirror approx) + $500 (interior and exterior sealant approx) = $26,300. That's pretty normal if you ask me. Those are just guesstimations, but gives you a rough idea. I bought mine back in March of 06 when the dealer was getting 1 or 2 Si's a month and they would sell in an hour or less. I paid a little over 27K OTD for everything, and I felt and still feel that wasn't a bad deal. I have no regrets. Some people just get the base Si with no extra options or warranty and get it for quite a bit less.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.