8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Los Angeles County and I want to know if were allowed to wash our cars right now. Is it even/odd addresses can wash cars and water lawns on certain days or is it no exceptions?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the law states, anything besides drinking will be considered misuse and the offender will be fined $500.
so im guessing watering lawns, washing cars and filling pools right?
thanks for the short and simple answer I was actually looking and all i found was a bunch of videos made by the county about how nice it is to save water and a couple articles from different newspapers in random counties talking about how this drought is gonna lead into an unstoppable doom.

·
Registered
992 Posts
i have forgotten about the water law in cali,
i saw it on the news a while back, dont you guys have a drive up bay car wash where you spend 4 bucks to use the high pressure wash, what about if you save the rain water to wash the cars is that considered illegal too

·
Registered
660 Posts
I live in Los Angeles County and I want to know if were allowed to wash our cars right now. Is it even/odd addresses can wash cars and water lawns on certain days or is it no exceptions?

If im mistaken i think they go by last two digits of ur address, so it would have to be a certain day where u could use water...but it also said between 10am to 7pm, so im assumin before and after those times u can use water...

Cali916

1 - 9 of 9 Posts