8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend recommend them. Are they one of the cheap Chinese off brand companies or they actually make good products?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I would say the new Diamond stuff is decent, but nothing special. They have changed a lot in the past few years. The president of Diamond Audio is now involved with Rockford Fosgate, which you are beginning to see in both company's new lines.

Its definitely still decent gear, just not the same as it was in the beginning. Either way, there is definitely a lot worse stuff out there you could run than Diamond. Just my $0.02.

-Hans

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah bro I have some diamond audio hex series components and they sound great, the tweets are a little harsh but I dont mind it

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
yeah Diamond isnt bad, theyre more obscure of a brand than the big boys but decent, the only thing is the shops around me that carry Diamond, one also carries and pushes Boston heavilly, and the other pushes Hertz/Audison, and both are names id rather walk out the door with, but thats personal preference from a neutral Focal user

·
Registered
641 Posts
I had diamond audio in my accord ...basicly I had their components/coaxial /subs/ 4 channel and amps ..they have very good sql ..listen to my asian songs ...

·
Registered
130 Posts
i installed a 10" diamond audio sub in a custom box i built in a wrx and it actually sounded pretty good run with an alpine 2ch amp

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the Diamond Hex Pro 12" sub, and I love it. Mosdef not a cheapy china sub. I also believe there is no such thing as an authorized online dealer for Diamond either, so watch out for those.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know Diamond used to make awesome components in the early/mid 2000's. Their HEX and MotorSport lines were well regarded. I'm not sure about their products now though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts