8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved these guys when I had my GSR and I lived in SoFla. I had been watching their kits to see if they would be the first to crack the EMS drive-by-wire problems. Well anyways their website is down and I know they were not going to be installing their own kits on the civic this time. Anyone know whats up? Are they gone, just hibernating?

·
Registered
281 Posts
last i knew, they had a kit for our cars with vids to prove it. but whether that kit was available im not sure. anyhoo, im goin super. good luck on ur search.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Lets hope they are gone....and I hope they took their "guardian" with 'em.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Street2uned said:
Lets hope they are gone....and I hope they took their "guardian" with 'em.
why you no like the guard? it made some RSX's very happy

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
The guardian is as lame as the 20hp performance chips on ebay. Sorry, Cybernation has always been sub par...really sub par.

·
Banned
3,565 Posts
HONDACARE said:
I loved these guys when I had my GSR and I lived in SoFla. I had been watching their kits to see if they would be the first to crack the EMS drive-by-wire problems. Well anyways their website is down and I know they were not going to be installing their own kits on the civic this time. Anyone know whats up? Are they gone, just hibernating?
It is a dead end and the DBW issue is just an excuse. DBW tends to be a common excuse that is mentioned because the average Joe is lead to believe that it is the cause and is something that the masses seem to understand.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
DBW is a stupid excuse, because it's not the issue at all. imoes is the issue. Those who know already know I'm right. Those who don't know need to go use the search button or be flamed to death. And I will flame you into a crispy pile of n00b nuggets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts