8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a quick question on my ipod nano, i bought it about a year a go and now well it doesnt work. i left it in my car and it got real hot in there so only the play button works but i cant chose on my options or the volume. does anyone know hot to open this thing and fix it? any help/comments will be highly appreciated :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Go to ilounge.com and search there, I used to be a regular there, until I found the 8th. They will definitely at least have some ideas for you.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
YO SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! cept on mine, the clickwheel just stops working at random times. it resets, but after the reset, it sometimes doesnt work, sometimes it does. i cracked mine open at work today and wobbled things around then put it back, and now it works again... very wierd, prolly a loose connection.

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
^^What?!! Apple's never break!! I think it is user error! J/P^^

I'm not sure how to fix it, but just use a guitar pick and slide it between the colored and the chrome part..it will eventually open :thumb:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maximus20895 said:
^^What?!! Apple's never break!! I think it is user error! J/P^^

I'm not sure how to fix it, but just use a guitar pick and slide it between the colored and the chrome part..it will eventually open :thumb:
i'll do that, i dont want to buy a new ipod again, what for? so it could break again... thanks for the info :wavey:

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Apple is always trying to keep there customers happy. You could try going to a Apple Store, you might get lucky and they will rma it right on the spot.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I love apple products (just ask my 2 iPods, iPhone, and MacBook Pro) that said, their hardware quality isn't the greatest, with the exception of the iPhone I have found the Civic's materials to be more scractch resistant.

The iPhone screen is pretty much invincible to scratches under normal conditions. All other apple products will scratch if you breathe on them the wrong way.

Maybe its some sort of connection, I would search for a mac forum / google it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts