8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. It was no problem finding the invoice for the base Si. It seems to be about $20,075 w/o destination. I've been having a difficult time finding the invoice price for the Si with navigation and WITHOUT summer tires. Any help on this would be appreciated.

I was originally gonna get just the base but I figured I treat myself :dance:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
KBB.com, you can customize it with the options you'd like.

This is the price I got:

$24,084.00

Thats a FG2 w/Nav w/o Summers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It should be around $22k. I know for 08 with nav it was about this price. I can find the exact if you need it, but I was working for them at the begining of last year. Plus they are probably getting dealer cash back from Honda so they can sell them cheaper...

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
^
+1

The only real reason to buy the OEM navi is to keep the steering wheel control. There is an after market adapter but it isn't perfect from what I hear.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the suggestions guys but I would really like to leave the interior untouched. I have a garmin but i'm real particular about what's on the inside of the car. I absolutely HATE having to put the unit on the windshield/dashboard/etc. I never leave it out and always have to put it away for when it's not in use, and it has to be charged and stuff and that wire is hanging all over the place.

Just gets on my nerves. So what do you think a good OTD price would be for an FG2 with navi? Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I think the poster above you is giving the MSRP. I think Edmunds just gives the invoice for the base Si. Plus I'm at work and they blocked Edmunds.com so I can't verify.
Nah, it said what people are actually paying. The MSRP was above that.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
It's right at 22k. I just recently bought one & I saw a) what the dealer had to fax in to my bank because they will only finance 105% of invoice, and also the invoice price via Edmonds.

FYI, I got it OTD (everything literally) for 22.6k at Landmark Honda. They even through in the 5 year 100k warranty for around 1k because of the invoice cap (I told them go to hell cause im not coming up with anything out of my pocket)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts