8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was out yesterday looking for spray adhesive remover I picked up a bottle of Stoner's Invisible Glass since my own glass cleaner was aggravating me and was almost out anyhow.

I followed the directions, used it twice as per recommendations and wiped it off with some shop towels (lint-free of course).

I noticed it was cleaner, but I still expected to see some streaks, but I couldn't tell in yesterday evening's dying light.

Drove to work this morning in the rising sun which usually illuminates every damned flaw on your windshield and it was FLAWLESS! I had a little dust from ti settling overnight, but not a streak or spot to be seen on the entire windshield! My OCD with my windshield's cleanliness can rest. Invisible Glass FTW! That stuff is GODLY!:dancing: :dancing:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
inyong1988 said:
I use the same product as you zenith!
now
come to VA haha
:laughing: Not with all those cops I hear you got! :police: Insurance is expensive enough!

·
Registered
317 Posts
KingMarineM16a4 said:
Yeah we have invisible glass here but I have yet to use it.
Yes IG is a great product ,but make sure that you use it often specially if what you have is the aerosol type ,it has an expiry date on the bottom of the can ,I guess its for the propellants inside ,it may loose the pressure slowly after that date.

·
Registered
791 Posts
yeah I use stoner IG too. It leaves any glass immaculate. The only small gripe i have with it is that when you spray it the white overspray kinda gets everywhere if you're not careful. It doesn't stain anything so its not even a big problem.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Stoner's is simply the best there is. I have tried many products, but none compare to Stoner's. Stoner's FTW!

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
junkimchi said:
The only small gripe i have with it is that when you spray it the white overspray kinda gets everywhere if you're not careful. It doesn't stain anything so its not even a big problem.
I dampen a small terry cloth with warm water, then spray the IG onto the cloth. This cleans the glass well, and there is no overspray.

·
Registered
135 Posts
are you supposed to "pre-clean" the windows first b4 using stoner? or do you just spray on the stuff when the windows are dirty?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
spoofy said:
this is tint-safe right?
Yes, this is actually the main product I recommend to my customers.

For really dirty windows (like that scum that builds up on your windshield) try 1 part distilled white vinegar to 3 parts water. Use sparingly or it's hard to get it streak free.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts