8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm really liking the Invidia Catback for the 06+ Si. I emailed hopupracing, they said they have it in stock, but they haven't tested out the decibal level. I'm waiting on the decibal test, before i am sure that i'm going to purchase. I like Invidia, and have heard good things about them, because i know a couple people that have STi's and have Invidia exhausts, and DAMN do they sound good. Well anyways, what you guys think?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I've heard a lot of positives and negatives about invidia. I know its a popular brand among Subaru owners but I thought I remembered hearing some complaints from S2000 people. Personally, I would wait until someone else got it for an FG/FA and made a review before I purchased. I'm thinking there might be a couple threads about their exhausts on s2ki.com if you want to check it out. Good Luck

·
Registered
522 Posts
bmcteg98 said:
I've heard a lot of positives and negatives about invidia. I know its a popular brand among Subaru owners but I thought I remembered hearing some complaints from S2000 people. Personally, I would wait until someone else got it for an FG/FA and made a review before I purchased. I'm thinking there might be a couple threads about their exhausts on s2ki.com if you want to check it out. Good Luck

Sorry to say this, but being a full-time member of the s2ki boards and my brother owning an s2000, wtf are you talking about? lol. The S2k guys love the invidia duals, they sound great.

Its just those JDM fanboys that crack on invidia because it doesn't claim to give you 22 whp like the J's racing exhaust. My brother has the invidia exhaust on his s, and it sounds awesome, especially when he redlines. I have heard an invidia on my friend's WRX non turbo and that too sounded good. I am actually excited I didn't know invidia made a catback for our cars

·
Registered
435 Posts
ley said:
Sorry to say this, but being a full-time member of the s2ki boards and my brother owning an s2000, wtf are you talking about? lol. The S2k guys love the invidia duals, they sound great.

Its just those JDM fanboys that crack on invidia because it doesn't claim to give you 22 whp like the J's racing exhaust. My brother has the invidia exhaust on his s, and it sounds awesome, especially when he redlines. I have heard an invidia on my friend's WRX non turbo and that too sounded good. I am actually excited I didn't know invidia made a catback for our cars
I stand corrected then. I don't remember where I heard it. Maybe I'm just imagining things..its been a long day lol. If the OP ends up purchasing this exhaust, make sure to post up a review..I'd be interested to see how it performs on our cars.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ley said:

lol yeah me neither until i was just searchin hopupracing, and i was like "wtf, damn since when did Invidia make a catback for our car?" lol i even checked invidia's website, and they do haha. Well glad to hear that your brother and your friend love their invidia, gives me more confidence about buying. But i might wait.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Bubble Gum Jr. said:
Thought they just made video card chips for computers, didn't know they made exhausts.
LOL. Oh bubble gum. I don't know if you are being sarcastic, or you really don't know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts