8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car just got finished about 6months ago, very clean to say the least.
Its rides on BuddyClub Racing Spec Coilovers, and BuddyClub SPF-1 Matte Black Edition wheels as rollers, and is projected by an Apexi World Sport exhaust, Strup Racing Header, and an AEM Cold Air Intake.
Soon to come will be a tint as of next week, otherwise it will remain stock, maybe a Reflash eventually.
Thank you for Viewing, and by no means am i a photographer!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice wheels, car looks good , hows the ride on that set up
It rides perfect actually, definitely tightened the steering up and made it ride smoother yet a tid bit bumpier, overall a great enhancement over the stock suspension.
Thank you for the comments.

·
Registered
19,488 Posts
We're twins! :thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We're twins! :thumb:
ssaayy what! youre going to have to post pics man lol!
Nice set-up. What kind of numbers are you putting down?
im not sure yet, Reflash will come in a little bit and was wanting to get it to the dyno for a before and after, im thinking it should be right around 200whp/150-155wtq.

that looks great, hows the buddy club RSD's? ive been waiting for someone to have them to hear how they are.
They ride awesome, they tightened the suspension up all around, obviously lowered it, tightened the steering up a bit and super sensitive to the road, i like these over what ive heard about the SpecN+.
looks good! i love the stance

what is your wheel size and offset?
17in wheel right now, and the front tires and rubbing the fenders so i reckon im gunna have to roll the front fenders. i forget the offset, sry.
Thank you for all the comments everyone!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Sick FA5!

Do you have any vids of the WS2?

Im thinking that will be the exhaust I pickup and I want to hear the sound with a race header. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts