8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get a thread going intorudcing the first members that appeard on this site.

My name is Brody From New York obviously. 26 years old been working on cars since I was 18 fixing, building and selling them. Very interested in the new SI to see what numbers it will throw down as compared to the Type S.

·
Registered
321 Posts
My name's Howard. I'm a 28 year old that still looks 20 thank god. Otherwise it wouldn't suit my personality (immaturity).

I'm an ex 2002 Civic EX (Si in Canada) owner. Currently a 2002 RSX-S owner (went used). Might become a Civic guy again. :) But not right away. Maybe I'll let some bugs get worked out and see what is available for it. I hope all the RSX cams out now will work in it. And hopefully other mods.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ HAHA I'm 26 and look so young, still get ID everywhere and for everything..But it has its advantages :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
lol
the last wednesday i went to the movies whit my girl(shes 18 yrs old, and im 22) and we saw "hostage"... but when we bought the tickets... the girl ask the ID of my girl(i dont know why? cus the movie doesnt requires) and she gave it to she... and they dont ask mine... so i ask here if she needs mines and they saw my girl and then saw me (i was smiling :D) and she says.... ok... well.... let me see yours...
lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
what up what up,

Im the All great and all powerfull Kazell..ha ha...not really...

I own a 7th gen vic and im thinking about moveing into an 8th...I do alot of fab wrk with Fiberglass, carbon fiber,wood and plastics, Im greatly known for all my car audio install and cf wrk...I invented the RSX Cluster conversion kit for the 7th gen vic and Im the only 7th gen vic in cali to have a full CF dash..te he....but enough about me

Im 30 yrs old so that makes me the oldest member in any forum i go to...lol but i to have that problem of looking to young for my age...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well My name is Shawn aka "chicohonda02" on the 7thgen boards and anywhere else.

I am really loving the 06 Si. I told my wife today i was trading my baby in for the new Si. I swore I would never get rid of my 7thgen, but who knows.

I am 24 and rolling in an EM2 02 SSM. Thought I would be one of the first to be contributing to the new site here.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
What's up guys!!!
I'm "Cubanmike26" at 7thGen and drive an 04 SS Cpe. I decided to get a new nickname at 8thGen, just for a a change :)
Anyways... I'm 27 and was born in Cuba, been in the states for about 11 years now and I love it.
NEWYORKS SI 2NR & ChicoHonda02, I feel you on the age thing, I still get ID at 27, LOL, I get so mad about sometimes, but hey when we'll be 50, we'd look like 40 :D
The new Si looks very promising, we'll see...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm brian g and I work at Hasport. I'll be getting a 06 Si some time this August to modify for SEMA. I'll tell you all how it drives.

brian g

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Cuba?!?!? i love Cuba allways i can i go there... the beach, the sun, the peoples, las jevas or whatever it writes mmmm
cybano 100% prototipo
almost my fav group ir ORISHAS... it says all the true of the Cuban people
i was born in a city that its almost similar to Habana... cus Habana is whit "B" not whit "V"
lol

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
brian g said:
I'm brian g and I work at Hasport. I'll be getting a 06 Si some time this August to modify for SEMA. I'll tell you all how it drives.

brian g

remember to take pics... interior and exterior!
and all specs u can get

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
el_ben2 said:
Cuba?!?!? i love Cuba allways i can i go there... the beach, the sun, the peoples, las jevas or whatever it writes mmmm
cybano 100% prototipo
almost my fav group ir ORISHAS... it says all the true of the Cuban people
i was born in a city that its almost similar to Habana... cus Habana is whit "B" not whit "V"
lol
Alrighty Ben... :D
I like Orishas too...

brian g said:

brian g
Man, you are a lucky guy! Yes, please keep us updated w/ pics and specs of the new Si...
I'm dying to see some interior photos...some other member at 7thgen also said he was directly working w/ Honda and had seen the car already, he had a lot of info but couldn't release it yet...never heard from him again...

·
Registered
12 Posts
well im another 7thgener representing CAN (Tdot to be exact) cant wai till this bad boy comes out, and i hope i can get a good trade in on my vic

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm Brian from 7thgen. I call St. Louis home. My handle is MugenTak on there as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey, what's up?
my name is leon, 22yrs in a week (woot woot) i'm Powershift in 7th gen as well.

i'm diggin the new Si like crazy, and i might be looking into if i could pay my curent car off soon enough

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
ijen55i said:
Hey.. Im Jenny! :) 20 yrs old from Miami. You gotta love it here!! Previously owned an 05 tC... But was unfortunately totaled due to some dumb out of towner... :mad: Didnt know how to drive in our bumper 2 bumper traffic! :( I worked so hard to get that car!!
Anyways.. Im looking forward to getting the Si or Ex... dont know yet, since I would have to learn how to drive a stick. Cant wait!! :)
Finally, a female member from Miami...welcome! :)
sorry to hear what happen w/ your tC, hope you are doing ok.
Hey it's cool, the new Si will make you dream :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts