8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on 8thcivic for about a year now and I never really got around to introducing myself. So without further adieu, THE WHIP:

My house in sunny California:

That's a camera mount, in case any one was wondering...:

Freshly waxed:

Megan Racing Rear Lower Tie Bar:

Going to Streets of Willow (w/ SpeedtrialUSA:thumb:) on 12/1, so I've got the harnesses mounted:

Teh reason why I'm deaf right now:

Beach shot:

Well that's that. Check out my profile to find out what mods I have.

I went to the LA Auto Show yesterday and just wanted to share a couple pics with you guys. I took a lot more, but I'm lazy to post any more than I already have =/

M U G E N S i

I have never seen a car this shiny in my entire life! I'd feel somewhat guilty for modding this car if i owned it.

The source of all the lighting:

G T - R:eek:hsnap:

So sexy...

8thcivic is a great community to learn and interact with, and it's been awesome being a part of it. Shoutouts to Mikey6p and FBPfg2!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
welcome, even tho its a late one

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
nice ride...I've heard running racing harness on non-race seats is dangerous if you don't secure it with race bars. Did you just put those on using stock parts?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
nice ride...I've heard running racing harness on non-race seats is dangerous if you don't secure it with race bars. Did you just put those on using stock parts?
It's dangerous if you don't know how to properly install them.

http://www.takataracingproducts.com/instruction_images/man_side.jpg

^That pretty much sums up a correctly set-up harness system. There's no difference between our Si seats (or any stock car seats for that matter) and racing seats when it comes to harness installation. All that matters is that the seat has a hole in the headrest to thread the straps through.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts