8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... when kpro comes out.

Please dont mind the ugly yellow SUV next to my car

Yes that is me (but with short hair).

All these pictures were taken during the summer about a month after having the car. (July)
My school project for the K20z3 SI's

Yes I will be building a 12psi sleeper monster. Just waiting on a few parts to come out.

A little about myself: I'm a network administrator, and going to school at IIT Chicago. I'm very busy, but I do also enjoy my newfound hobby of DJing (Dance/Trance/House).

I have been scouring the forums already for over 2 months now, but only recently did I make an accnt here. I like the community here :)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
welcome. I hope you are from florida if you are thinking of buying the AJP kit or else I would stay away from them all together.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no no, making my own :) (just need kpro)
similiar build to ajp, but synapses BOV, and a few other tweaks. (I'll spill the beans when I got it running, figured I wont shoot myself in the foot until I have it running)

~Will

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.