8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recently purchased my civi so I have not been around that long. I have been noticing that a lot of people have what looks like aftermarket trim pieces. Im talking about the silver pieces which is on the Ebrake around the shift boot and on the steering wheel. Does anyone know if there is somewhere that makes these or is this a homemade thing. Would really like to replace mine. they look pretty ratty.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
i just recently purchased my civi so I have not been around that long. I have been noticing that a lot of people have what looks like aftermarket trim pieces. Im talking about the silver pieces which is on the Ebrake around the shift boot and on the steering wheel. Does anyone know if there is somewhere that makes these or is this a homemade thing. Would really like to replace mine. they look pretty ratty.
If you fill out your profile you'll get a better answer, but....

The silver trim was standard on EX/EX-L and Si models. You can get them directly from a Honda dealer.

The e-brake release/trim and shifter trim are easy to replace. The steering wheel trim requires removing the airbag.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts