8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a honda Civic coupe with interior led illumination. I think I've heard somewhere that once you get the interior illumination done to the civic coupe, you cannot install the fog lights as well. Is this true?

·
Registered
223 Posts
i have an Sedan i did the interior illumination and i CANT install Fog light...coz IN the Fuse box you got only one Hole for those thing But i dont konw for Coupe if its the same thing !...( SUCK A LOT ) :p

some1 Correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yea you could only have 1. You can't have both the Fog Lights & interior illumination kit.
So its up 2 you on which one your gonna choose?!?!
coupe is the same as the sedan

·
Registered
696 Posts
lol give the guy a break!!

the car is soooo good he thinks it is a bmw..so he put that there to remind himself!!:pat:

haha :dance:

that really sucks you cant do both..damnn..i personally would go for the fogs..better to see the road then your feet :wigglesmiley:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
STOCK int. lighting and STOCK fogs cannot be had at the same time.

STOCK fogs and DIY int. lighting can be had.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Not certain why there is an issue.... have two friends (FG2, FA5) who installed their own fogs and interior lighting..... will check into it cause it most ceratinly works..... will post back with an answer

·
Registered
744 Posts
Why not run an independent switch? Unless you guys can only live with OEM switches, etc.

Cars that didn't come with fogs, can certaintly have both fogs and interior lighting installed, and run together and seperately.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I to have OEM fog light AND OEM interior illumination kit. As you can see on the upper left side of the fusebox, the big blue connector is for interior illumination. For the fog, the connector is a little higher (not seen on the picture). For the ones who are going the ask, the tap is for the Acura CSX glovebox light.

Attachments

·
Registered
870 Posts
I to have OEM fog light AND OEM interior illumination kit. As you can see on the upper left side of the fusebox, the big blue connector is for interior illumination. For the fog, the connector is a little higher (not seen on the picture). For the ones who are going the ask, the tap is for the Acura CSX glovebox light.
Thats exactly what I want. Where did you get the interior light kit? Will you come over and install it lol?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I used to see on ebay, that they had a red kit that was oem honda for the type r's... but I haven't seen it in a few months. Kinda like how we can get those blue ones here... blahhh...

I want red. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts