#1 ·
New in box all parts in sealed plastic.
Blue Interior LED Light Kit, part # 08E10-SNA-110
4Dr Civic.

$90 Shipped.

See less See more
#7 ·
Honda Interior Courtesy Lights (Civic) - Bernardi Honda Parts and Accessories

Thats 9 bux cheaper + Shipping straight from dealer.

While I dont like bashing threads, but on a community forums, it should be about helping fellow members.

Good Luck for sale !
Thanks. I too feel like what you are showing is justified. It is a case where there is literally not one reason to buy from this seller unless you are local. I am interested in this, but I have a 2 door, so I am not trying to talk the seller down anyway. I just think the OP should notice this and adjust the price accordingly. If not because he paid more for it or whatever, that is fine, but I think it is in the best interest of everyone to be able to provide links in cases like this.

Sorry OP I know it sucks, but he is right. I hope you do change the price a little and have good luck with the sale!

#10 · (Edited)
It WILL work with fogs. People say that it wont because there is only one switch space for the coupes. I have a installed fogs and these together to my coupe and everything works fine. I just had to stuff the fog light switch somewhere else, because my interior illumination switch was already in the slot.

I also think that price is a rip because I got mine for 80 from my local dealership 2 years ago, which is notorious for having expensive accessories prices.

#11 ·
It WILL work with fogs. People say that it wont because there is only one switch space for the coupes. I have a installed fogs and these together to my coupe and everything works fine. I just had to stuff the fog light switch somewhere else, because my interior illumination switch was already in the slot.
oooo iight good ! thanks man, now i gotta look for a cheap one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.