New in box all parts in sealed plastic.
Blue Interior LED Light Kit, part # 08E10-SNA-110
4Dr Civic.

$90 Shipped.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Honda Interior Courtesy Lights (Civic) - Bernardi Honda Parts and Accessories

Thats 9 bux cheaper + Shipping straight from dealer.

While I dont like bashing threads, but on a community forums, it should be about helping fellow members.

Good Luck for sale !
Thanks. I too feel like what you are showing is justified. It is a case where there is literally not one reason to buy from this seller unless you are local. I am interested in this, but I have a 2 door, so I am not trying to talk the seller down anyway. I just think the OP should notice this and adjust the price accordingly. If not because he paid more for it or whatever, that is fine, but I think it is in the best interest of everyone to be able to provide links in cases like this.

Sorry OP I know it sucks, but he is right. I hope you do change the price a little and have good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hi, I paid more, plus local sales tax. I guess price is down since I
bought or you are referencing online sales.

It's ok, you could have just pm'd me an offer if it was too high?

I have a sale pending right now. Will post that price if it falls through.

Thanks. I too feel like what you are showing is justified. It is a case where there is literally not one reason to buy from this seller unless you are local. I am interested in this, but I have a 2 door, so I am not trying to talk the seller down anyway. I just think the OP should notice this and adjust the price accordingly. If not because he paid more for it or whatever, that is fine, but I think it is in the best interest of everyone to be able to provide links in cases like this.

Sorry OP I know it sucks, but he is right. I hope you do change the price a little and have good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
It WILL work with fogs. People say that it wont because there is only one switch space for the coupes. I have a installed fogs and these together to my coupe and everything works fine. I just had to stuff the fog light switch somewhere else, because my interior illumination switch was already in the slot.

I also think that price is a rip because I got mine for 80 from my local dealership 2 years ago, which is notorious for having expensive accessories prices.

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
It WILL work with fogs. People say that it wont because there is only one switch space for the coupes. I have a installed fogs and these together to my coupe and everything works fine. I just had to stuff the fog light switch somewhere else, because my interior illumination switch was already in the slot.
oooo iight good ! thanks man, now i gotta look for a cheap one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
shawnono, where did you stuff your fog light switch? i want to get the aftermarket fog light switch installed also on my si but the 1 switch space 1 have is occupied by the VSA. just looking for ideas.

·
Registered
634 Posts
int accesory lights

do you know if any drilling is involved? or do these stick on. have cash in hand, just curious about how smoothly the install is (im thinking of trading the car in at the end of may so i dnt wanna drill holes all over the place

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi, it is sold.

There is drilling involved, it comes with a drill template.

do you know if any drilling is involved? or do these stick on. have cash in hand, just curious about how smoothly the install is (im thinking of trading the car in at the end of may so i dnt wanna drill holes all over the place

1 - 18 of 18 Posts