8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, im just wondering since im gonna get my civic this friday, what do you guys think about the different in term of "pull" between 1990 acura integra and the civic? its an ex...i did a little bit research on edmunds and i found out that my acura has almost similar amount of torque compared to the civic...hmmm, i was kinda disappointed for a while for the civic...i love my old teg!! heres some comparison

1990 Acura Integra GS:
Engine: 1.8L, 130HP, 4cyl.
Torque: 126 lbs @ 4200 RPM

2008 Honda Civic EX:Engine: 1.8L, 140HP, 4cyl.
Torque: 128 lbs @4300 RPM

Interesting facts, i guess i cannot expect too much different in between these vehicles "pull"

·
Banned
909 Posts
Ok guys, im just wondering since im gonna get my civic this friday, what do you guys think about the different in term of "pull" between 1990 acura integra and the civic? its an ex...i did a little bit research on edmunds and i found out that my acura has almost similar amount of torque compared to the civic...hmmm, i was kinda disappointed for a while for the civic...i love my old teg!! heres some comparison

1990 Acura Integra GS:

Interesting facts, i guess i cannot expect too much different in between these vehicles "pull"
how much are u buying the Ex. is it fully loaded?

·
Registered
728 Posts

1990 Acura Integra GS:

The Civic should be faster. Not a whole lot, but a little bit. I also have a 1990 Acura Integra GS, and a 2007 Civic Si sedan.:vtec: I love both of them!:thumb:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
the new technology should help some, but not to make matters worse but neither car was made to "pull" much at all.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, yeah, at least im getting a better mileage with the civic. Same pull, better mileage, i guess that works

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah, the teg is lighter! ahh crap, i guess the power is going to be the same...OR MAYBE EVEN SLOWER??!!!! :SHOCKED:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts