8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my K2 fog lights lastweek, thought Id share my experience. I got them off ebay from k2 motor for about 60 shipped. The kit was complete as far as wiring goes, no instructions but that wasn't a problem because I just used the college hills honda instructions and the DIY write up from this site. The install was fairly straight forward, just time consuming. There was a plug that didnt plug into anything but I was warned about that in the DIY. The scariest part was cutting out the holes for the fogs in my bumper using my dremel. I did quite the hack job but the bezels provided with the kit completely hid it. I also had to remove the upper part of the dash (not in DIY or instructions) to remove the cubby hole and install the switch. Anyways, on with the pics:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I almost was gonna ask where did you put your VSA button, then realized you didnt have a SI. taking the bumper off and putting it back on is the hardest part of the install.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah the bumper was a pain, those clips underneath are annoying to get in and out, especially since I didnt jack up the front of the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts