8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aight so i got a Injen CAI
and well since winter is right around the corner i do some trips 2 norhtern cali n oregon!! and well people who live up north know how it gets with rain and huge puddles!! and you know all that bs about hydrolocking your motor...well ne-waiz just wanted 2 know if its cool 2 switch off to a SRI while im up north!!??? wut do ya think?:popcorn:

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
If the rain is that bad then its a good idea cause its gonna suck for u if you're worried everytime it rains.

·
Registered
147 Posts
cation said:
Ditch the CAI and put your stocker back on... problem solved.
or he can just get X's intake and don't have to worry about heatsoak..but if ur in a time crisis then i suggest u putting back the stock intake. the stock intake is actually better than a aftermarket CAI and SRI. sooo...yeah if ur gonna go up there at a certain time then just switch back to the stock intake. good luck

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
yunglaosta said:
or he can just get X's intake and don't have to worry about heatsoak..but if ur in a time crisis then i suggest u putting back the stock intake. the stock intake is actually better than a aftermarket CAI and SRI. sooo...yeah if ur gonna go up there at a certain time then just switch back to the stock intake. good luck
Knowledge :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts