8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
sounds like u gotta good set up on the way. i'm running the injen sri too... i love the sound it makes, its a real deep gurgally sound, and when it hits :vtec: , omg!!!!!!!! it sounds amazing. then i have the LSD exhaust, since i have a sedan, its pretty loud and brings it all alive. i plan on gettin a tbs and headers soon, so cant help u out there. oohh, ya, make sure u fit the intake in the engine bay really good. the other day i checked everything out and there is rubber mount for the begging of the intake to hold it up and it broke in half cause i didnt have the pipe pushed far enough into the elbow so everything was puttin pressure on the rubber mount and it broke in half. didnt hurt anything and it was a easy fix, juss drilled a hole through the middle of the rubber mount and screwed in a self tapping screw to hold the intake in with, and thats it for the fix. but u should have fun. good luck with your toys.... James

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
so I just ordered some new stuff for my 07 si =). I got the injen short ram intake, greddy ti-c catback, p2r spacer/gasket and the vibrant header with the high flow cat. the intake was between either the injen short ram (didn't wanna go cold air because of horror stories with the cold air intakes sucking up water and the in depth install) and the password jdm cf intake. haven't heard much about the password intake except you have to relocate the battery, which didn't sound like something I wanted to do. the exhaust was between the apexi n1 and the ti-c. I've heard the ti-c sticks out further if you don't have the HFP rear lip but that the n1 is muchhhhhhh louder...is that true? anyone else running this setup or am I the 1st xD. also does anyone have any pics of the ti-c installed on a fg2 without the rear lip? thanks
Now you should upgrade to the x intake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts