8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just want some suggestions what brands and types of intake, header, and exhaust for my 08 si that I should get. SO POST IT UP! thanks.

Brandon

·
Banned
97 Posts
i=aem sri, e=3" stainless straight pipe to apexi n1 turbo, h=bcrh. loud as hell (personal preference), amazing performance.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Take a look at the 200+ whp thread. You will see trends. Also, check out the recent threat "just dyno my car!!!" After that, there are all kinds of threads about the perceived advantages and disadvantages of short ram intakes and cold air intakes, as well as what exhaust is louder than another exhaust. In short, search. :)

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Take a look at the 200+ whp thread. You will see trends. Also, check out the recent threat "just dyno my car!!!" After that, there are all kinds of threads about the perceived advantages and disadvantages of short ram intakes and cold air intakes, as well as what exhaust is louder than another exhaust. In short, search. :)
:yeahthat:

I have Ti-C w/out resonator and it's louder than my friend skunk2 70mm :wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Intake = Injen CAI or AEM CAI V2
Exhaust = if you want power then go with a Skunk2, but they are loud as hell, if you don't want it loud, I'd go with the Apexi WS2, gives great power and looks stock with deep tones.
Header = BCRH, Vibrant are good, Hytech is the best but it runs about 2K, also Strup is new, I just got it so I can't wait to install.

·
Premium Member
14,538 Posts
I have a Fujita SRI, Apexi WS II exhaust and will soon have a Strup header when they get off backorder. Should be a great combo.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a buddy club race header with the pro spec exhaust on my fa5. Sounds nice and noticeable gains. Still debating on my intake. Im either goin injen cai or the t1r intake.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
when strup finally ships out their backorder, which should have been today...

i will have I-fujita sri H-strup E-apexi n1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts