8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
618 Posts
RBP LX said:
I will be picking up the new audio/cruise controls on Sunday. I should start on this either Sunday or Monday. I don't think the procedure is complicated but a few things will have to be removed to do the job. Don't worry I will document the procedure very well and take lots of pictures.:thumb:

Thank you, RBP LX...I look forward to your pics and install notes...I am ready to order the part as long as you dont' have to tear the car completely apart to do this upgrade...

· Registered
618 Posts
RBP LX said:
Well great news everyone, IT WORKS!!!!!:party: :rockwoot: I'm just in the process of cleaning up all my connections but I wanted to share the good news first. A complete how to will be done for tomorrow or Tuesday.
I am glad that the upgrade works and I know you are working on a DIY...but I just have a quick question....do you have to only order the one part? do have the specific part number? I would like to go ahead and get it on order so maybe I can install this weekend....where did you order yours from? how long did it take to arrive? Thanks....I appreciate all of your help...looking forward to making my steering wheel control work too....

· Registered
618 Posts
I am in alabama...I see you are from canada..How is the weather up there? Is is still cold...? I am sure you have heard all of the cliches about alabama and the south...some of them are true...some of them..far from the truth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts