8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i dont know if this is the right thread but does anyone know how to install the mugen visors cuz well i dont know how to read japanese and i just purchased the visors and i want to install them asap! so if anyone could help me out that would be GREAT

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yours are the original ones with clips?

Where I come from the shop throws in the install for free. I don't really know how to describe it, but you're gonna have to pull out the rubber lining on the top side of your windows to fit the clips.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oooooooooh ic well yea i didnt buy it through a shop i ordered them from kingmotorsports and since i dont know how to read japanese thats why im asking on here

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like most of you can't read japanese either so I took mine to the local dealer. Took like 30 mins cost 30 bucks. I figured it was easier than me tearing my car apart.

·
Registered
54 Posts
There should also be a pack of wipes in the box - I think they're soaked in isopropyl alcohol - to clean the areas of the doors where the tapes on the visors go on. May sound trivial, but I was pretty impressed that Mugen thought of that.

After fitting the visors on, do wipe them with some polymer-type car polish. The shop I got them from did that (yes, for free ... that's some service right there!) and the visors looked great.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
niiice well im going to have one of the technicians at my work(crevier bmw) install it for me now since he said he knew how thanks for the advice guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts