8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
the hardest part is taking the shock bolt off the front. impact gun usually takes care of that.

so no this is no 5th grader work, i wouldnt trust a 5th grader with anything, theyll probably grab a wrench and start wacking the car ><

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
You don't need spring compressors even if you're not using air tools. It actually lengthens the time it takes to do the entire process if you use them. The only time I've seen a 100% need for spring compressors is if you were installing the stock springs back onto the struts. Other than that... it's just an extension of time that you don't need.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
You don't need spring compressors even if you're not using air tools. It actually lengthens the time it takes to do the entire process if you use them. The only time I've seen a 100% need for spring compressors is if you were installing the stock springs back onto the struts. Other than that... it's just an extension of time that you don't need.
wont the top come flying off?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.