8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
29,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how hard was it in yo opinion?....looks hot from here...

since i bought some cheap ebay one there was no instructions.
but fairly simple...

bit frustrating underneath the dash but i used the oem instruction manula from one of the links here on this site.

but the cutting was really easy, and the wiring was super easy.until i got underthe dash my wires from the fog light kit was not the same asthe oem instructions so i was using a guess and check solution

·
Banned
29,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just wondering about what you used to cut the bumper. How hard was that process........ looks good :thumb:
thanks i used a dremel to cut the bumper, there was lines on the inside showing where to cut. but cutting was really simple.

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
thanks i used a dremel to cut the bumper, there was lines on the inside showing where to cut. but cutting was really simple.
oh ok... didn't know that.. was just wondering... i dont have a sedan so i wouldn't. Thanks

·
Banned
29,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where did you get em, and how much...you really got me thinking now...
ebay man.. like 65 or so shipped to me in san diego.
they look really good. sturdy not cheapy looking.
so if u want pics up close pm me...

·
Banned
29,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice! hey bro...what type of visors did you buy? Im debating to pruchase official Typer R visors from the Honda dealer...just checking out my options before I buy them.

THEY ARE FROM EBAY MUGEN STYLE
WINDOW VISORS...
THEY ARE REALLY GOOD..
FOR 45 BUCKS OR SO SHIPPED TO U WITHIN A FEW DAYS :thumb::thumb:

08 sedan? Just wondering what type of switch you got with the kit.
HAHA ITS LIKE MY OLD 93 CIVIC BUTTON IT GOES NEXT TO THE VSA SWITCH.. YEAH MAN

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
THANKS DOODSKI..
NO THEY ARE 10K
WELL AT LEAST WHAT THE BOX SAID.. HAH
Really? Mine are 10K and they dont look that blue. I like them though! Could be just how the camera captured the light..congrats on the install!

·
Banned
29,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Really? Mine are 10K and they dont look that blue. I like them though! Could be just how the camera captured the light..congrats on the install!
CAN U SEND ME A PIC SO I CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE, MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE I JUST TURNED ON THE LIGHTS. BUT LET ME SEE THANKS MAN

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.