8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
installed my in-dash the other day and "red'ed out" my steering wheel :thumb:. the ugly red bypass button is in a temp location. its soon to be relocated and the din pocket is gonna be covered with a carbon fiber overlay.

cf din overlay

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
is there any way to install it on the lower slot... b/c IMO it's up too high... nice shift knob too...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bizzybearfigiblue said:
is there any way to install it on the lower slot... b/c IMO it's up too high... nice shift knob too...
i dunno but i feel what ur sayin...but it sittin high is kinda growin on me cause it sat super low in my srt-4. thanx im lovin the shift knob but on these hot summer day its rough :lildevil:

I

·
0 Posts
It looks way better in the lower din. That where I ended up putting my in-dash.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
No Ebay Links To Stuff You're Selling- If you are selling something on ebay - fine. You don't need to post it on here, because the items on this forum are at a set price.

·
Registered
592 Posts
ill post some pics up of my setup tomorrow , I got it in the bottom slot and have my bypass switch somewhere else.

·
Registered
959 Posts
bizzybearfigiblue said:
No Ebay Links To Stuff You're Selling- If you are selling something on ebay - fine. You don't need to post it on here, because the items on this forum are at a set price.
ehh??? i dont see any ebay links on this thread.....u ok man? havin a bad day?? or am i just not seein it cuz u took it off earlier...

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
FusionSi11 said:
ehh??? i dont see any ebay links on this thread.....u ok man? havin a bad day?? or am i just not seein it cuz u took it off earlier...
I posted a link cause inyong asked where to get one. It wasn't my listing though!!??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts