8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a lot better than the (pansy) stock one (that kept getting me made fun of).

haha it was from autozone for $16.99 so it's not THAT amazing but it's deff better.

compared to the old one

looks pretty sexy?

box and everything

Video:

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
why was the bumper a pain?
i will be taking it off/putting it on soon, for the fogs
broke like 4 of the pins that hold some of the engine bay lining on and the underside ones were STUCK shut so I had to work them out. it was crazy.

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's more for getting a louder sound since the stock ones are pretty dangerous. THey arent loud enough and may cause the driver of large SUV to not hear it when changing lanes, crashing into the smaller vehicle.
:yeahthat:

it was a worthy investment.

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn I didn't really imagine there would be so little room for the filter. I had a K&N filter but it was just too big! I had to go buy some cheap-o minifilter. It kinda sucks because now there isn't much air getting through the filter....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.