8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.. I just bought a 2008 Honda civic.. Just thinking about getting an inspection.. Anybody know any good place for inspection in Calgary, That's not so pricey... Thanks for your help and time..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11 Posts
You wanna be looking for a small mechanic shop.. Because dealerships will probably charge to much..
Found this on google give it a try?
Formula Auto Services Ltd
Phone: (403) 291-0801
Address : 4623 12 St NE, Calgary, AB T2E 4R3

I believe they charge $30 - $40 safety inspection subject to car.

·
Registered
132 Posts
"Our mechanic" over on 3A street in the north east is a wicked guy, pretty cheap and he'll go the extra mile to help people out. Had very good luck when he did my jeep's conplete front end. Look him up

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@street Honda..

Hi thanks for your help... have you inspected your car before there?? Thanks.. I ll give them a call and try thanks.. I m kind of looking for a good and cheap service centre where some one had a good experience

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'd personally recommend adair auto. They are by the pick n pull area at barlow and glenmore. I had a couple of cars inspected by them and vey honest. You can google them up and ask for Seumas. He's a great guy and owner.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think it's 3297 3a street ne, just google our mechanic Calgary (on my phone at work, poor cell service sorry)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I need to get an OOP, but don't want to take my front tint off since I spent alot of $ getting quality film, and the tinter did a damn good job

If you know of a place that can hook me up without removing the tint, pm me please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts