8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
JDM Honda Parts, Golden Eagle, K-Tuned, Innovative Mounts, Megan Racing, K20 Swap Parts
JDM Honda Parts, Golden Eagle, K-Tuned, Innovative Mounts, Megan Racing, K20 Swap Parts

I am stocking these from now on, as they sell out pretty fast.
Our best price is online!! ORDER NOW
Order Here: RoBear Racing. INNOVATIVE MOTOR MOUNTS: CIVIC SI 06-09

INNOVATIVE MOTOR MOUNTS: CIVIC SI 06-09
Replacement mount kit for 2006-2009 Honda Civic SI. This kit includes the driver, passenger and front mount. Unique no-tear vibration minimizing bushings. CAD/CAM Designed. Stress Analyzed. Lifetime warranty. Hadrware is INCLUDED

Order Here: RoBear Racing. INNOVATIVE MOTOR MOUNTS: CIVIC SI 06-09

PM me about any questions, etc!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
im in serious need of new mounts my car is completely stock minus aem in take my mechanic recommended jus putting in stock mounts are the street verion really comparable to stock mounts i daily drive my car and i prefer a comfortable ride?

·
Registered
317 Posts
im in serious need of new mounts my car is completely stock minus aem in take my mechanic recommended jus putting in stock mounts are the street verion really comparable to stock mounts i daily drive my car and i prefer a comfortable ride?
Are you sure you need new mounts, how many miles do you have, but I'd say do stock replacement if you have no major upgrade plans, I'd also get a second opinion cause he may just say you need new ones to get some money out of ya for install, they usually dont go bad unless you beat on the car or launch hard

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
The 60A are closest comparable to OEM, but still MUCH stiffer. Not obnoxious, but you can tell.

Are you sure you need new mounts, how many miles do you have, but I'd say do stock replacement if you have no major upgrade plans, I'd also get a second opinion cause he may just say you need new ones to get some money out of ya for install, they usually dont go bad unless you beat on the car or launch hard
I agree, but if you do need new mounts, may as well get these with lifetime warranty

·
Registered
176 Posts
I brought the car as is no warranty for nex to nothing tho. I have 86k on the dash i havent had the car a year yet brought it June last year never really beat on the car. After a couple mnths the head gasket had blown so it lead me to believe the car was beat on probably. As far as the mounts my mechanic is pretty legit and he showed me how the engine literally shakes on start up and I get a ton of wheel hop going into gears

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 106 Posts