8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDM Honda Parts, Golden Eagle, K-Tuned, Innovative Mounts, Megan Racing, K20 Swap Parts
JDM Honda Parts, Golden Eagle, K-Tuned, Innovative Mounts, Megan Racing, K20 Swap Parts

I am stocking these from now on, as they sell out pretty fast.
Our best price is online!! ORDER NOW
Order Here: RoBear Racing. INNOVATIVE MOTOR MOUNTS: CIVIC SI 06-09

INNOVATIVE MOTOR MOUNTS: CIVIC SI 06-2011
Replacement mount kit for 2006-2011 Honda Civic SI. This kit includes the driver, passenger and front mount. Unique no-tear vibration minimizing bushings. CAD/CAM Designed. Stress Analyzed. Lifetime warranty.

Order Here: RoBear Racing. INNOVATIVE MOTOR MOUNTS: CIVIC SI 06-09

PM me about any questions, etc!!

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Which (60a, 75a, 85a) would be good to run with a Vibrant RH w/hfc to prevent cracking the flex pipe?
Kind of weird, because I have seen members with all shore ratings. It seems just to use aftermarket mounts in general, seem to eliminate the problem with the header hitting the sub-frame, Maybe other members can chime in, and help.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
i plan on getting a TTS Rotrex supercharger in the near future, which mounts will bring me the stiffness i need with the most comfortable ride quality? I want as little vibration as possible.

·
Registered
8,241 Posts
i plan on getting a TTS Rotrex supercharger in the near future, which mounts will bring me the stiffness i need with the most comfortable ride quality? I want as little vibration as possible.
:rotfl: Yea, that is coming out really soon :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
75 or 85 would be best for that setup

1 - 20 of 106 Posts