1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
601 Posts
so AEM short ram is carb approved? i need a short ram that has been carb approved

btw i just got my order of engine damper, pads, and camber kit from you. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Injen and Fujita are the best, AEM and CARB for the lose IMO (cali only should be buying this).

Tai

·
Registered
928 Posts
Damn I want that Injen CAI bad...But will have to settle with the SRI cuz I live in Washington with tons of rain and puddles... Hydrolock FTL..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Customer Feedback: Ordered an injen sri from Corsport last week and the customer service is great! i told them i wanted it by a specific day and they delivered as promised. the intake seems great so far and the sound is amazing. also seems like i've been getting better gas mileage.

Corsport has lured in another satisfied customer.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
i have a question for the Injen SRI..im new to this intake thing. i just installed mine today it sound great when your at high rpm. then at low rpm it feel like the air really coming into the metal pipe hard so it sound kinda loud is that what it suppose to sound like?? i like the roaring sound at high rpm but the low rpm i don't know. Or is it my intake is not completely in the throttler body cause have of one side is all the way in but the other side it like a quarter of an inch away from covering the whole throttler body. that because i have a P2R spacer so the injen tube does cover the whole throttler body. is that ok or i have to adjust? if no one get what im talking about then i'll take some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i have a question for the Injen SRI..im new to this intake thing. i just installed mine today it sound great when your at high rpm. then at low rpm it feel like the air really coming into the metal pipe hard so it sound kinda loud is that what it suppose to sound like?? i like the roaring sound at high rpm but the low rpm i don't know. Or is it my intake is not completely in the throttler body cause have of one side is all the way in but the other side it like a quarter of an inch away from covering the whole throttler body. that because i have a P2R spacer so the injen tube does cover the whole throttler body. is that ok or i have to adjust? if no one get what im talking about then i'll take some pics tomorrow.
i feel the same mostly in lower gears/lower rpms. i can really hear the intake sucking in air when i gas it. from what i read that's normal. i don't have any weird air leaks/noises when the car is idling so i'm assuming the set up is fine.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts