8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont know weather to get and intake at all, I see people that say it is more sluggish and I get people that say they love theres! Anyone with proven dyno results on Injen or any other CAI for R18? Im up for any suggestions also.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
samx109 said:
stop making fun of this guy.. wow he made a typo.. big deal.. -_-
THANK YOU. I made a typo, if any of you have never made a mistake you can make fun of me all you want, otherwise, GROW UP.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
ErichPryde said:
to answer your question, it seems that because of the MAF sensor the R18 is equipped with, you should be fine with either a SRI or a CAI. the CAI is probably going to get you more power. unfortunately, I don't know of any dynographs around here.
i'm not making fun of him, i'm making fun of the person who's correcting him. :laughing: jk bro, don't take it to the heart.

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
if u want more power, go with an Injen CAI w/ MR. but ur gonna lose fuel efficiency. if u want a few HP gain and a slight increase of fuel economy, go with AEM CAI. sry, I don't know of any dynographs for the r18 either.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ErichPryde said:
to answer your question, it seems that because of the MAF sensor the R18 is equipped with, you should be fine with either a SRI or a CAI. the CAI is probably going to get you more power. unfortunately, I don't know of any dynographs around here.
CAI will give more power over SRI, Stock, or both?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chugiboi said:
i'm not making fun of him, i'm making fun of the person who's correcting him. :laughing: jk bro, don't take it to the heart.[/QUOTi
Its fine, just having, "one of those days".

1 - 20 of 42 Posts