8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this is in the right section.

OK,I installed my injen cai and my filter is hitting my fog light which made it hard for me to get my bumper on and its not exactly lined up right and the intake tube is almost hitting my shift linkage(i have a tbs with gasket)

Suggestions for ethier one of these would be great!

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
try twisting the piping a little and checking your Clearance every time also the TBS will push the piping over a little hitting the thick hose right there.

just make adjustments until it fits better its all you can do

·
Registered
71 Posts
having some problems with this aswell... Ive had it installed for about 4 months now and the filter hit the fogs when i first installed. I ended up taking off the bumper and readjusting it because the bumper was shifted to the drivers side a lot. Adjusting it put the bumper back in place but after a wk or so of driving it was right back in the same spot..

Ive adjusted it three times now and even adjusted the battery bracket to try and free up some room but it still keeps shifting to the drivers side after driving around for a bit.

Any suggestions would def be appreciated!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.