8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
08 civic si coupe
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally maxing out my injector and considering to go with the SiriMoto E85 kit. Should I do with there injectors or go with the RDX? I do like the SiriMoto injectors are P-N-P.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can go with there's if you want. I just got my flex fuel sensor from them but I didn't get the injectors or fuel pump because I have the 65c pump already and 550cc injectors are too small for my set up. I got some ksm motorsports 650cc Injectors which are 150$ for 4 of em in there right now and they are doing great. I also have some deatschwerks 550cc injectors but I can't run them as they would be maxed out and you can only run aftermarket injectors up to 80% is what hondata recommend 85% is pushing it but after that they'll start getting stuck. I'd go with some deatschwerks or id's or whatever you feel comfortable with. Right now ksm also has 20% off but if I go with ksm ask for the deadtime and voltage info because it don't come with it.

·
Registered
667 Posts
If your not currently running E85, or a E30 tune, you'll need everything.

You'll need a 500lph fuel pump, new E85 capable fuel lines, flex fuel sensor, fuel monitor, and 1000cc or 1200cc ID injectors. (Best IMHO.)

1200cc's....

It's always better to buy something once, that will cover all future mods.

If your turbocharged, you can easily expect up to +200whp.

If your N/A you'll get about +60whp & +30wtq...depending on your compression ratio, and displacement.

E85 SHOULD BE SOLD IN EVERY STATE!

I'd love to run it on my car...but I'd need to order 50 gallon drums, which wouldn't fit in my garage. Lol.

If your not into E85, you can always go to Meth injection.

Around $480 - $800 gets you a 2.5 gallon system, meaning you can have fun for week's, before a refill.

Incredible power, set to any rpm...or throttle position.

Good luck with your build.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts