8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an 8th Civic Special Pricing Event for the Ingalls Power Stick for the 06+ Civic Si. I just got word that Ingalls has just released the Power Stick, which replaces the stock dog bone, to complement the Engine Torque Damper. I have a shipment on its way to me already. Get it here at Excelerate Performance first.

Here are the benefits:

Improved traction, reduced wheel hop, improved shifting, reduced shock loads, reduced wear on exhaust system joints, improved stability, improved off the line acceleration, etc.

Quick pic of the piece:

Specifically:

Feature: High Durometer bushings
Benefit: They do not deflect as much as the OEM unit

Feature: High Quality bushings
Benefit: They will last a long time

Feature: Complete Replacement Assembly
Benefit: Easy installation and eliminates problems due to bushing inserts

Feature: Powder Coated Tube
Benefit: Improved resistance to rust

Feature: Snap Ring secured bushing
Benefit: Improved quality and increased side load capacity

Feature: Grade 10 Jam nuts
Benefit: Assembly stays tight and will not loosen with vibration.

Feature: Forged Rod Ends - Grade 10.9
Benefit: High strength and will not develop fatigue cracks over time (like welded ends)

Shipping times will depend upon your location. Prices based on shipping to 48 continental states in the U.S. Some customers may have higher shipping costs.

The following payment terms are accepted: Bank or Teller Check, Money Order, sent to:

Excelerate LLC
998 West Main St
Branford, CT 06405

You may also send payment to [email protected] via Paypal or you can call up with a CC # to 203-483-6100. Please specify what you're ordering and for what vehicle when you send payment.

Applications are taken straight from Ingall's website. The prices will run as follows:

Ingalls Power Stick - $110 shipped

AIM Screen Name: Excelerate04
E-mail: [email protected]
or PM me.

RETURN POLICY

- ALL RETURNED AND/OR CANCELLED ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE PLUS ALL SHIPPING CHARGES (Includes original and return S&H fees).
- ALL AUTHORIZED RETURN MERCHANDISE MUST BE NEW, UNUSED, AND IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING. ALL DOCUMENTATION, WARRANTY CARDS, INSTRUCTIONS, AND HARDWARE MUST ALSO BE RETURNED.
- ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 15 CALENDAR DAYS FROM THE RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE.
- SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.

EXCELERATE LLC
998 West Main St
Branford, CT 06405

(P) 203-483-6100 (F) 203-483-6101

www.ExceleratePerformance.com

Joshua Lockwood
Owner

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bioevolve said:
Would it fit the lower dog bone also? They both look the same.
I don't know. Ingalls didn't say so and I don't have them in yet so I really couldn't comment.

I should have these in late this week.

If I get 20 orders I will do $100 shipped. Start the list:

etc etc

·
Registered
884 Posts
I'd like to see how much more this benefits the Si with the torque dampener already installed... as of now with little info I can't see this making too much of a difference... but i have been proven wrong in the past.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BigMoney8481 said:
I'd like to see how much more this benefits the Si with the torque dampener already installed... as of now with little info I can't see this making too much of a difference... but i have been proven wrong in the past.
The stock dog bone has rubber inserts. These are polyurethane. If you have ever installed a set of polyurethane bushings on any part of your suspension you will notice the difference: it doesn't flex like rubber. It will make a difference. How much? I can't say yet b/c I haven't installed it but I will as soon as I get my shipment in.

·
Registered
884 Posts
mmm... i know polyurethane is superior but with the torque dampener installed I want to see how much more of a difference it makes. awaiting the results.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Excelerate said:
I don't know. Ingalls didn't say so and I don't have them in yet so I really couldn't comment.

I should have these in late this week.

Found out they don't fit the bottom one, different hole diameters (12mm vs 14mm). Thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts