8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some input here. I ordered an ingalls power stick on accident. I meant to order the ETD. I do not want to spend $450 on the full mount kit from Hasport. What are your opinions on the powerstick vs the etd. I am also considering the Hasport rear mount in conjunction with the ingalls. I dont mind some vibration, i like feeling connected to the motor! Should i keep the powerstick and order the rear mount or should i return the powerstick and order an ETD only. Of these 3 products which combination do you feel would be best? I have read every mount thread i could find and havent found the input im looking for, any and all opinions welcome! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah I'm ok with some vibes, I had a set of ES mount inserts in my 99 SI and loved the feel of it... not sure how that will compare to a full mount set in this car, but i'll find out!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the ingalls ETD installed. Although the vibration is not that bad once you set the idle rpm higher, but I still want the cabin to be quiet and I don't really like the engine bay sound that goes into the cabin. I only want to hear the vtec or engine sound when I rev it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts