8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i read sopmewhere about swapping intercooler piping from 02-05 si greddy kit to an 06-08 somewhere, but dont believe i came across the conclusion...

my ? is, will they transfer? if not, where is the diff and how could i fix so it would fit?

this info would be useful not only to me, but many other turbo'ed and ready to turbo people as well. info w/o bashing appreciated...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i respect ur opinion and yes im serious cuz i found it with 2.25" ID which is more than enough for me. and for an unbelievable, affortable, price. when i finish my build ill be sure to post it, but i need to finish my research, which is almost done, before i build this kit. in all honesty i should have a kit producing a little more power than the greddy kit at same boost for half the price. like i said, i just need to figure out the routing for the ep.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats exactly what i plan on. the intercooler is same, and routes the same in the front. but i have to pictures of inside engine bay (top view and underneath) to compare with. if anybody does have these can you please post? i will continue searching in the mean time. thanx

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
naw, i was doin some research and found a way to build a kit urself for about $1600 - $2000. once i sell that monster i have ima jump on this build and still have a little bit of cash to squeeze me by. first i need this info tho if ima do it for sure. so far its about 85% possible to run the aftermarket ep3 greddy intercooler upgrade in the fg2. i just need some engine shots from up top and underneath...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.