8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i read sopmewhere about swapping intercooler piping from 02-05 si greddy kit to an 06-08 somewhere, but dont believe i came across the conclusion...

my ? is, will they transfer? if not, where is the diff and how could i fix so it would fit?

this info would be useful not only to me, but many other turbo'ed and ready to turbo people as well. info w/o bashing appreciated...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Why? the piping id on the Greddy intercooler kits is punny as hell? Why would you want an Ep intercooler kit when it is the same piping id, and core size? I guess you just wanna waste more money to be different. The big question is Why? Are you even serious about Boost?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i respect ur opinion and yes im serious cuz i found it with 2.25" ID which is more than enough for me. and for an unbelievable, affortable, price. when i finish my build ill be sure to post it, but i need to finish my research, which is almost done, before i build this kit. in all honesty i should have a kit producing a little more power than the greddy kit at same boost for half the price. like i said, i just need to figure out the routing for the ep.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats exactly what i plan on. the intercooler is same, and routes the same in the front. but i have to pictures of inside engine bay (top view and underneath) to compare with. if anybody does have these can you please post? i will continue searching in the mean time. thanx

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
naw, i was doin some research and found a way to build a kit urself for about $1600 - $2000. once i sell that monster i have ima jump on this build and still have a little bit of cash to squeeze me by. first i need this info tho if ima do it for sure. so far its about 85% possible to run the aftermarket ep3 greddy intercooler upgrade in the fg2. i just need some engine shots from up top and underneath...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.