8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was helpin a buddy of mine today to replace his steering wheel with an aftermarket on his Z. After all the removal and worry of the airbag, when I go to put the new adapter on the damn thing didnt fit. The store that sold it to him gave him one for a 300Z not a 350Z.

Kinda sucks for him but I ended reffering him to Z1 performance. Could you guys get me some info on an adapter that will work for his 350Z and how much would it be to 2nd day shipping? He is going to order on Monday.

Oh, he has a quick release kit.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
sorry for the late reply just saw the message

we do offer these, but depends on a few things

1. what steering wheel is he using?
2. what quick release is he using?

We sell and stock the Works Bell hubs and quick disconnects. These absolutely are the best hubs and quick releases on the market, and unlike any others, they include all the proper wiring to avoid the airbag light going off!

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even later responce from me. lol. We have everything working but need a second Resisstor thing the not get the airbag light to come on. Kits came with one but from reading in the Z forums we need a second one. Do you guys carry the resistors or know anyone that does?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Nomar06 said:
Even later responce from me. lol. We have everything working but need a second Resisstor thing the not get the airbag light to come on. Kits came with one but from reading in the Z forums we need a second one. Do you guys carry the resistors or know anyone that does?
sorry we dont offer the resistors alone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts