8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
El Presidente'
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I see an Infinity G35 2 door, I just drool. I want one so bad. I read something in Motor Trend that the new ones have an AWD option?? Anyone know about that? Do the older models have that? I thought they were RWD.
Being in MN and all the snow we get, RWD is just not an option for your every day driving car.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
The newest member of the G35 family is the G35X all-wheel-drive sedan ($31,900), which is equipped similarly to the automatic sedan with leather. It is not offered with a manual transmission.

all I've ever read was that it's available for the Sedan. Sucks.

·
El Presidente'
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that sucks man. Although, I don't know if I will get a manual for my next car. It is getting to me, driving in stop and go traffic. I think I will get an auto stick. That way my wife can drive it too.

·
El Presidente'
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mines not like my celica. Man do you remember how bad that was? If you lifted it a hair, it would stall. Stupid Performance clutch!

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
and the clutch might as well have been in your engine bay. It released like AT YOUR FLOOR BOARDS!!!!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
man, i'm with you guys, i have a skating injury, i cracked my knee cap on a curb, a couple years ago when i was a teenager...

i'm not sure if i want manual again...

i probably will..cause i like the control...and i read somewhere women like a man who drives stick, it's manly or something...

but man...traffic's a *****...on my knee

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
skateboarding or inline skating? I know a few guys on here that still like to skateboard every now and then. Rainman probably skated for 8+ years daily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts