8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello all,
Thanks for posting about this option. My SI sits in my garage and is used almost exclusively for HPDE. I am looking to do a dead reliable supercharger upgrade and had been planning on the CT-E kit but now have decided to investigate the TVS1320 option.

For the folks who have run this, have there been any heat related issues or reliability issues? Any advice you guys can give as to whether you would recommend this setup as a HPDE setup? Thanks in advance.

Mike

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello all,
Thanks for posting about this option. My SI sits in my garage and is used almost exclusively for HPDE. I am looking to do a dead reliable supercharger upgrade and had been planning on the CT-E kit but now have decided to investigate the TVS1320 option.

For the folks who have run this, have there been any heat related issues or reliability issues? Any advice you guys can give as to whether you would recommend this setup as a HPDE setup? Thanks in advance.

Mike

+1 for reliability updates. Looking into supercharging my civic with a 5000 dollar budget and this seems to be insanely powerful but I need to know if it will break on me. OP pls.

·
Registered
97 Posts
so.. im still waiting on this manifold but on the bright side it looks like hes finally out of the design/prototype phase and into the production phase. Thats what i get for buying preproduction ha ha. Im sure the wait is worth it.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts