8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to the MIR drags on Nov 4th? It looks like its going to be a big turnout. Theres even a car show. Im thinking about entering or at least going? I hope im not the only 8th there!

·
Registered
43 Posts
yeah i am in. I also put up a post about the race about a week ago and no one really said for sure if they wanted to go, I live in King George on the way to MIR so if you want to meet up before just let me know.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im going for sure now so thatd be cool if we met up and cruised down. Are you going to show your car? Getting in is $20 and showing is $30 so im not sure which im gonna do.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Meeting at fairfax Honda at 7:30 am..will leave at 8am and head down to the silver dinner at springfield mall.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am not showing I still have alot to be done before then. But I am going to park in the pit area. Do you want to meet up somewhere in King George I am guessing that is the route you are going to take. I think we had planned on leaving around 12 cause i have to drop my son off and plus eliminations dont start til 2

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im gonna get there pretty early I think. I know gates open at 8 but im not sure when ill get there. Ill find out tomorrow

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jameslewis178 said:
ill be there at 8am
My buddy and I are going to be leaving at 630-7ish so we should be there at 8 as well. If you get there before me try to save me a spot next to ya. Or are ya showing? Either way we need to get the 8th gens together!!

·
ms3 fail.
8,339 Posts
i only live like twenty mintues away, post something when your leaving so i know when to go. if anyone else goes PM me your number and ill call and we can all park together or something

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im gonna be there right at 8am when the gates open. I guess theres a time change tonight so hopefully my alarm clock works.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Im going, Im going to be with my girl in the 08 accord though. Im meeting my homeboy at homedepot on 301 at 10:30 in upper marlboro. holla.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Vtak07, it was nice seeing you there man, thanks for saying Hi. I actually ended up winning a trophy and placed in the top 25! Pretty sweet since there was 250 cars showing. Next time im gonna be on the track spraying!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts