8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Import DPS Rick Spec'd Intake Systems / Now Available / OEM Battery Relocation !!

2K views 36 replies 9 participants last post by  allmotorfa5 
#1 ·

We realize things at times can get hectic, but behind the scenes for the past 4 weeks my team and I have been hard at work doing behind the scenes testing. Before I begin, I'd like to again stress this. All of my intakes are made in house, from flange to welding to even the CNC cutting and building of our battery trays and even our flanges. I have the best team in the world supporting me and they make change after change so that I can put my name on the best available intake system on the market.

This is the Often Duplicated, Never Replicated Intake Super Sale. You hated, we listened. You copied, we watched. You wanted, now we give. No excuses now, time to get Rick Spec'd!!

1. All Intake Systems include OEM CNC Steel Battery Tray. 110% bolt on for the Factory Battery.

2. Catch Can's have been disco'd to drive the costs down.

3. All Intake Systems are 110% Bolt on. No more extra hoses, plug off etc. This connects just like Factory. Please note picture shows two smaller hoses. Your intake system will only include 1 hose, which is for valve cover to intake. The smaller hose initially was going to be included but we moved the nipple closer so that the factory hose would work fine.

*** Rick Spec'd INTENSITY Short Ram Intake System ***
- Highest Horsepower Gaining Short Ram intake on the market. First of its kind!

Click Here - Just $$$$$ + Shipping / Handling - Rick Spec'd Version 2 Intake Systems - Import DPS Speed Shop - 2012 Campaign - Where Performance Begins

*** Rick Spec'd Cold Air Ram Intake System ***
- Includes new Mounting Bracket for anti rubbing issues of previous unit.

Click Here - Just $$$$$ + Shipping - Rick Spec'd Version 2 Intake Systems - Import DPS Speed Shop - 2012 Campaign - Where Performance Begins

Click Link for ordering and more pictures!

*** Shipping and Handling Additional for all Intake Systems

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Cash Pickups upon request are also available. PA residents must pay 8% Sales Tax.

Appreciate all the Support!

Thanks
Rick
Import DPS
Import DPS Speed Shop - 2012 Campaign - Where Performance Begins - Homepage

Version 2 Cold Air Intake Installed on my Cherry Bomb

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
gotta question inregards to my recent online purchase..

I've recently purchase your version 2 SRI about a week ago and I have not seen a tracking number sent out or an update to see where my intake is at. ive tried calling numerous of times and emailed, but i didn't get an answer. my order number is 6075 and my name is James. im located in MD, its only three or so hrs away from your shop.

#12 ·
Is the CAI pictured the mayhem version? It says it uses the stock battery with the stock battery location but it comes with the battery relocation bracket... Is the battery relocated or can you keep it where it is? I'm ready to ditch my Sri for this awesome product!

#27 ·

We realize things at times can get hectic, but behind the scenes for the past 4 weeks my team and I have been hard at work doing behind the scenes testing. Before I begin, I'd like to again stress this. All of my intakes are made in house, from flange to welding to even the CNC cutting and building of our battery trays and even our flanges. I have the best team in the world supporting me and they make change after change so that I can put my name on the best available intake system on the market.

This is the Often Duplicated, Never Replicated Intake Super Sale. You hated, we listened. You copied, we watched. You wanted, now we give. No excuses now, time to get Rick Spec'd!!

1. All Intake Systems include OEM CNC Steel Battery Tray. 110% bolt on for the Factory Battery.

2. Catch Can's have been disco'd to drive the costs down.

3. All Intake Systems are 110% Bolt on. No more extra hoses, plug off etc. This connects just like Factory.

4. A new, Mayhem Version, Race Inspired Cold Air Intake System is available. Uses the FACTORY Battery in FACTORY location, full 3.5". Best of all with this system is that certain model years can remove fog light cover so that they can drive even more air thru to the intake for added power on the track.

5. We will have over 500 Intake Systems, on Friday of this upcoming week, ready to ship!! Packed Up, Ready to go. No waiting, etc.

*** Pictures are being taken. So you will have to wait on those, but in the meantime click the links and view the GREAT pricing ***

Rick Spec'd OEM Battery Tray - $125 + Shipping - Import DPS Rick Spec'd Intensity Short Ram Intake - Huge Horsepower Gains for 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si

*** Rick Spec'd INTENSITY Short Ram Intake System ***
- Highest Horsepower Gaining Short Ram intake on the market. First of its kind!

Click Here - Just $250 + $5 Shipping - Rick Spec'd Version 2 Intake Systems - Import DPS Speed Shop - 2012 Campaign - Where Performance Begins

*** Rick Spec'd Cold Air Ram Intake System ***
- Includes new Mounting Bracket for anti rubbing issues of previous unit.

Click Here - $299 + $5 Shipping - Rick Spec'd Version 2 Intake Systems - Import DPS Speed Shop - 2012 Campaign - Where Performance Begins

Click Link for ordering and more pictures!

*** Shipping on All Intake Systems is just $5 to the Lower 48 States!!

Any intake systems that have not shipped will reflect these prices. We will send you the newer unit. For those users that have the older systems, please know they still are built around the same quality. I personally run a version 1 system. This was simply a business decision by my team and I to make a more user friendly system. The biggest complaint we had coming in was the need for a normal battery.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Cash Pickups upon request are also available. PA residents must pay 8% Sales Tax.

Appreciate all the Support. We will be providing Dyno Graphs on each setup in the next 2 weeks with the same vehicle for equal results.

Thanks
Rick
Import DPS
Import DPS Speed Shop - 2012 Campaign - Where Performance Begins - Homepage

Version 2 Cold Air Intake Installed on my Cherry Bomb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.