8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PICS are up! thanks fellas... had a great time!

:pics::thumb:Blueprint MFG meet, catered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 18, Sunday, from 10 AM onto afternoon.

Please let us know whos coming and please announce over other message boards. We will be providing free lunch, to all who come and will be giving away many prizes.

We will be displaying our new Intake Manifold for K Series which is going to be released in the near future. Among other new things, you might like.

Blueprint MFG
1500 S. Chico Ave, Unit E
E. El Monte, CA 91733

Jeff

:vtec: Okay Ladies and Gentlemen with that said, I am planning a caravan to IB starting from Los Angeles! Import builders is having their first ever meet! They will be showcasing their latest engine building techniques, K serires manifolds, IB spec rods and pistons and much much more! I promised Ben that I would bring some people and thier cars! He can hold about 50 cars on the lot...but only needs 30! This event will have other vendors at hand. This event will be catered. So, if there are any people that are interested lets start the list!!! Place and time should be based upon a overall concensus which will be determined!

1. Christian

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow 30 views and not any of you guys want to see the truth behind engine modding! amazing! im sure the majority peeps on this forum want their cars to look good and hopefully faster than stock spec! doesn't anybody want to know what combination of things work best with a k-series? doesnt anyone truly want to know if buying a 500 dollar exhaust system is more beneficial than having greater cfm flowing into the head for a 400 dollar price tag! unbeliable!

well as the saying goes..." keepin up with the Jones'" don't be upset when a guy pulls up to you and blows right buy you! hopefully that will ignite some fires!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Oh for sure im down!!!
ill request the day off n ill b there
how far is it from the valley chris?

1. Christian
2. Gabriel

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Dammit, this is right after the SLO meet too!!!!!!!! ...Why!?!??!?

I'm free on Sundays, so I'm a definite maybe. (wait, isn't that an oxymoron?)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
twindragons11 said:
i guess, i will be down. will they have parts for my corolla too?
IB specializes in many imports... if they dont have what you want... just tell them you goals and they can come up with something...

for the most part... IB has done many great things with b-series motors... because the trend is all K-series now... this will be there primary focus.

·
Banned
909 Posts
damn, i gotta bring alot of money for this sh!t, are the prices gonna be cheaper for us? like cheaper than wat they sell to regular customers?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
twindragons11 said:
damn, i gotta bring alot of money for this sh!t, are the prices gonna be cheaper for us? like cheaper than wat they sell to regular customers?

its a free catered meet open to all. there will be prizes/raffles, informatives, tech, cool cars, parts and services for sale. if you want something right away, then yes! by all means bring money. IB's pricing is already amazing to begin with... if that helps at all.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey fellas, I need to know what city is everyone coming from that way I can designate a spot to meet that is convenient for all!

1. Christian SFV/northridge area

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
06sicoupe said:
hey fellas, I need to know what city is everyone coming from that way I can designate a spot to meet that is convenient for all!
1. Christian SFV/northridge area
2. Gabriel SFV/ Panorama City

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it opens at 10... but jeff and ben wants us there at 9... just so we can get situated wit our cars. we probably should meet at 8 just incase we caravan with some other peeps from other forums... there is going to be 10 cars so far. and im sure there will be 2-3 people in each car.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts