8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO i ran by autozone today to run a diagnostic to see why my car has been throwing a CEL every since I got my header installed. I have the angled defouler present so in my head I knew one of the 02 sensors was bad. I figured it was the primary 02 sensor because those ******* conartist at Mahdavi Motorsports replaced my secondary o2 sensor at the time of install. Anyways diagnostic comes back and says that both o2 sensors are now bad? WTF!!! i had no problem until they installed my headers... my mod list in order is 1)Exhaust 2)CAI 3)Header and a CEL 4)Reflash Still a CELL! So i know it was those bastards @ Mahdavi. I called to find replacements and it is nearly $200 dollars for replacements all because some **** didnt know how to do it properly? im looking for advice here what should i do guys?!?!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
what exactly did the code read? number wise. "both of your o2's are bad" isnt a code. i have the honda code scanner so tell me and i'll make sure its correct for you. other than that, check your o2's and make sure none of the wires were broken off from the installer over-twisting the sensor and breaking off the wire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts