8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wutup yo. i'm tired of my stock dubs and looking around for a new set. does anyone know where i can find some with monthly payment or sometin

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
I will overlook you refering to your rollers as "DUBS", for that you should be Banned. But that's not up to Me. You need to stay on your stock wheels until you can afford to buy them outright.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
there's a place down here called rent-n-roll idk if they are everywhere tho... :thumb:

sorry idk the website link...

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
There was a guy in my parking lot that got his rims repoed because he was renting them. If you must rent wheels, at least pay your 79.99 a month. :pat:

(sorry the picture is so big, I'm at work and can't reupload it)

My roomate made that on his lunch break. He set it as the wallpaper of my computer to see when I got home from the gym! LOL

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
wtf, renting wheels and then not paying on them... You have to be retarded.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
lmao... i had a friend that rented rims... but never payed for the tires... and they came and took his wheels... :rotfl:

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
LMFAO, idid they leave it on bricks?:eek:hsnap:
no but that's only b/c the van showed up and he happened to catch them... so he put regular steelies on it again...

it's funny b/c his car was lifter b/c he put the rims on it and now it's just high with stock wheels... :giggle:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
naw cus i already dropped dough on mugen type r full kit. and i say dubs cus i'm from dallas son.

dont hate

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
hahahah. If you cant pay the bill, you best park your car at a friends house. lol

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
naw cus i already dropped dough on mugen type r full kit. and i say dubs cus i'm from dallas son.

dont hate
ROFL, you do realize that for wheels to be called dubs, they have to be 20"-29"?

When you get your body kit on, be sure to post pics of you ghostriding your whip (rented wheels a plus) :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Let's ghostride the whip!!

·
Registered
211 Posts

dont hate

you need to set your priorities straight. I highly suggest you never rent rims because you dropping that much on a full kit then having no money shows you dont know anything about finance. You will have those rented rims in a month then you will get a couple of bricks in return under your car. Just be sure to feed us the pics when that happens ;).

1 - 20 of 54 Posts